Former Grayson Road Firing Range Removal Action Workplan (RAW)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Former Grayson Road Firing Range Removal Action Workplan (RAW)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The RAW summarized the previous investigations, evaluated alternatives and concluded the excavation of approximately 6,594 cubic yards (CY) of contaminated soils is necessary to address the threat to human health and the environment.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-3694
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not result in a change in any of the physical conditions within the area affected by the project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.