Tiger Creek Water Intake Structure Replacement (Nofification No. 1600-2017-0394-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Tiger Creek Water Intake Structure Replacement (Nofification No. 1600-2017-0394-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is liimited to the installation of a new water intake structure, along with some associated replacement of streambed materials and stream bank stabilization. This new structure will replace the structure that was damaged in the winter storms of 2017. Debris that was deposited into the stream channel during a series of 2017 storm events will be removed, and two new stainless steel Ranney infiltratiom water intake structures will be installed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302(c), Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of an existing utility structure involving no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.