11706 Centerville (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0259-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- 11706 Centerville (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0259-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to the grading and stabilizing repairs to the South end of the Project site, terminating at the banj of Little Butte Creek. The staging area for the Project will be on the disturbed land North of the Project site and the equipment use will consist of a Bulldozer, Excavator, Dump Truck, Compactor and hand tools.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-8444
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304(c) & (d), Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land and it doesn't involve removal of healthy, mature scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.