SIS TRI Deck Rehailitation (EA 02-4F600)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- SIS TRI Deck Rehailitation (EA 02-4F600)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the proposed project is to extend bridge service life, improve ride quality, and minimize worker exposure by reducing maintenance. The project is needed because various deficiencies have been identified, which if left uncorrected, will escalate to major bridge rehabilitation needs.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Shasta Trinity
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1C
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabililtation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.