Piru Stormwater Capture fr Groundwater Recharge
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Ventura County Watershed Protection District
- Document Title
- Piru Stormwater Capture fr Groundwater Recharge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The County of Ventura proposes a stormwater capture and groundwater recharge project within the unincorporated community of Piru that would capture stormwater runoff from approximately 123 acres via existing County-owned 18" 24", 30", and 42" storm drain pipes sending it to a 26-acre portion of the existing United Water Conservation District (UWCD) Piru Spreadig Grounds via an existing, utilized UWCD stormwater pipeline.The project would entail minor alterations to the existing storm drains, installing new manholes, and constructing pipe connections to an existing UWCD pipeline and the existing spreading grounds basin.
- Contact Information
Ventura County Watershed Protection District
800 S. Victoria Avenue
Ventura, CA 93009-1610
Phone : (805) 654-1382
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 3, & 4 - CLass 1, 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. New Construction or Conversion. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.