Rick Rethford Boat Dock Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Rick Rethford Boat Dock Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize an existing double-berth boat dock (55 ft by 28 ft and 14 ft by 17 ft) attached to three steel pilings, a 56- by 4-ft gangway, a 1/2 inch eletrical conduit, and a 1/2 inch water line.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- 2399 Garden Hwy
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 1 categorical exemption covering existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.