Joe Chalifoux Boat Dock Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Joe Chalifoux Boat Dock Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize 3 existing 12-inch diameter steel piles; to install a new 24- by 40-ft U-shaped floating boat dock; to install a new 60- by 5-ft gangway anchored to 2 new 4-inch diameter galvanized iron piles and a new concrete deadman.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board, as the CEQA lead agency has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under a class 3 categorical exemption covering construction or conversion of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.