Colusa Indian Community Council
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Colusa Indian Community Council
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize an existing 36-in diameter corrugated HDPE pipe, junction boxes and appurtenances located approx 14-ft from the theoretical landside levee toe. The alignment of the pipeline runs north parallel to the levee for approx 500 ft before heading west and away from the levee.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- landside of west bank levee of Sacramento River 0.6 miles downstream of Moulton Weir
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 1 categorical exemption covering existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.