Forage Genetics International Pipeline Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Forage Genetics International Pipeline Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To trench over the top of the levee and install (1) 10-in 10-gage steel coated pipe; (1) 5-in steel coated pipe; and (1) 1-in SCH 40 Conduit (low voltage valve control). The area between the levee and Putah Creek will be irrigated by buried irrigation pipe and above ground drip-irrigation tape.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- Davis crossing of south levee of Putah Creek approx 0.46 mi east of Old Davis Rd
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a class 3 categorical exemption covering new construction of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.