Robert Kercheval Pipeline Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Robert Kercheval Pipeline Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To remove and replace an existing 10-in diameter steel pipeline with a new 10-in diameter steel pipeline through the right bank levee of the Sacramento River.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a class 2 categorical exemption covering replacement or reconstruction of existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.