River Vine Ranch, LLC Pipeline Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- River Vine Ranch, LLC Pipeline Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace a segment of a 16-inch diameter steel pipeline on the waterside levee slope, removed in August of 2016 as part of the Sacramento River Bank Protection Project; and install a new 10-inch diameter pipeline that will be sleeved through the remaining 16-inch diameter pipeline.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- 0.31 mi W. of intersection of Hwy 160 and 1st St
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a class 1 categorical exemption covering minor alterations to existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.