Utility Works by AT&T in National City
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Utility Works by AT&T in National City
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves trenching to install a new handhole and bury new telecommunication conduit by AT&T California at 1309 Bay Marina Dr, in National City, CA. Work necessary to complete the proposed project would include the following: asphalt, concrete and dirt trenching; installation of conduit fiver; installation of a handhole; and backfilling and asphalt and concrete patching to pre-project conditions. Construction of the proposed project is anticipated to take approx 120 hours. Due to its limited scope, construction of the proposed project would generate a minor amount of vehicle trips; therefore, impacts related to air quality, greenhouse gas emissions, and transportation and traffic are not anticipated to occur. Furthermore, the project applicant would be responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regulating stormwater, hazards and hazardous materials, and construction demolition debris recycling. The proposed project would require a Right of Entry License Agreement to AT&T California for their use of tidelands. The land area proposed for use under this ROELA would be used by the Licensee and their authorized agent and contractor for the purpose of carrying out the proposed project, as well as ingress and egress in support of those activities. It is anticipated that the ROELA would have a total term of approx two months, or upon completion of the work, whichever occurs earlier. The ROELA may be terminated by the District as a matter of right and w/o cause at any time upon providing 24 hours' notice in writing to the Licensee of such termination.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department 3165 Pacific Hwy
San Diego, CA 92101
- National City
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is determined to be exempt pursuant to section 15301, 15303, and/or 15304 and sections 3.a, 3.b, and/or 3.d of the district's guidelines for compliance with CEQA b/c the project involves utility works that would result in negligible expansion of use beyond that previously existing; involves the installation of new small equipment such as telecommunication and other utility facilities; and involves minor trenching and backfilling to pre-project conditions and would not result in the removal of mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.