Wallace Property Remediation of Eroded Channel & Road Failure Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Wallace Property Remediation of Eroded Channel & Road Failure Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to address an existing sediment source to the Eel River by excavating landslide debris and historic road crossing fill from an intermittent stream channel. The project will also realign an existing driveway to create a greater setback from the stream channel, and would revegetate the disturbed areas with native vegetation.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2673
- Other Location Info
- 40.067399 N, 123.769252 W Garberville
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the decommissioning of an existing stream crossing, and the upgrading of an existing road, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.