Mendocino County DOT - 2017 Storm Damage Culvert Repair on Poonkinney Road, CR 326, MP 1.46
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Mendocino County DOT - 2017 Storm Damage Culvert Repair on Poonkinney Road, CR 326, MP 1.46
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to repair a damaged culvert. The project includes repair the existing culvert by injecting concrete grout beneath the culvert, excavating temporary fill material and replacing with engineered fill as well as paving the inside of the bottom of the culvert and outfall for additional structural stability and integrity.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- 39.71881°'"N 123.33792°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repair of an existing failing culvert facility with no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.