Arboretum Waterway Improvements Phase 2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Davis
- Document Title
- Arboretum Waterway Improvements Phase 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To address this issue, maintenance and improvements would be made to the Arboretum Waterway (removal of sediment, narrowing of channel, and changes to waterflow), adjacent landscaping. Phase 2 will start at the Wyatt Pavilion Footbridge and extend west of the Mrak Hall Drive Bridge, stopping adjacent to King Hall. The project will dry out the channel, remove the accumulated sediment, recontour the channel, install a series of small headwalls and weirs to control water elevations and facilitate the movement of recirculated water.
- Contact Information
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone : (530) 752-9597
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, maintenance and minor alt
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project qualifies as categorically exempt under Exemption Class 1 of the Guidelines for the implementation to the CEQA. Class 1 exemptions for existing facilities apply to the operation, repair, or minor alteration of facilities. Applicable mitigation measures from the 2003 LRDP EIR remain in effect for implementation of the project. In addition, none of the exceptions for application of a categorical exemption apply to this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.