Powerhouse Canal Trail Bridge Railing Repairs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Powerhouse Canal Trail Bridge Railing Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace non-historic materials on the Powerhouse Canal Trail bridge at Folsom Powerhouse State Historic Park to help the bridge blend better visually with the surrounding environment. Work will remove existing non-historic, pressure-treated wood members. The new replacement railings, posts, post braces and select decking planks will be redwood. As needed, tarps will be suspended below the bridge construction areas to prevent debris from falling into the creek/drainage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
7806 Folsom-Auburn Rd
Folsom, CA 95630
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- Other Location Info
- Folsom Powerhouse State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and maintenance of an existing public facility involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels, included as "trail or road repairs," in the Parks and Rec's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.