City of Eureka Bay to Zoo Trail
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- City of Eureka Bay to Zoo Trail
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct preliminary design and environmental reciew of the Bay to Zoo trail, which will connect the eastern half of the City of Eureke with the California Coastal Trail.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1515 Clay Street Suite 100
Oakland, CA 94608
Phone : 510.286.41777
- Other Location Info
- Eastern portion of Eureka from the waterfront to the Eureka Zoo.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves only the preparation of plans and information needed for environmental analyses and permit application for trail construction for possible future action that the Conservancy had not approve, adopted or funded. The proposed project will conduct basic data collection which will not result in a serious disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.