Trinity County Resource Conservation District Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Trinity County Resource Conservation District Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project activities include 11.4 miles of road repair, maintenance, and upgrading. These activities include sign installation and repair, trimming brush and overhanging vegetation, logging out, erosions control measure installation, and stream crossing improvements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Other Location Info
- Rattlesnack Compartment of the South Fork Trinity River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above does not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.