Riverside County OHV Facility Feasibility Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Riverside County OHV Facility Feasibility Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project comprises a feasibility study to assess the viability of developing an OHV facility and identify potential sites or the OHV facility. This grants does not fund project development or other actions with potential physical effects would occur. Environmental review would be completed prior to plan implementation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Section 15378 not a CEQA project. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.