Sierra National Forest, Education and Safety
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sierra National Forest, Education and Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project comprises OHV education and safety actions such as school site visits, public outreach, educational material, interpretive tours, and presentations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Other Location Info
- Various locations throughout Sierra National Forrest
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA Review. 15378 Not CEQA Project This project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above does not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.