Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Mt. Shasta Avalanche Safety Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Mt. Shasta Avalanche Safety Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project comprises avalanche education and awareness training, creation and distribution of avalanche risk and hazard education products, and weather forecasting. The project does not include any potential for physical effects on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Other Location Info
- Various areas throughout Shasta-Trinity National Forest
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA Review. 15378 Not a CEQA Project This project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above does not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.