Replace the inadequate fencing around residence #2 at Clear Lake State Park to provide a secure fenced area for state park employees residing in the residence. Work will:
• Remove existing T--posts and 4' hog wire fence materials and, in the same alignment;
• Use post hole auger to widen existing T-post holes into 2' deep x 6" wide post holes;
• Install 461 4"x 4"x 101 pressure treated posts, backfill holes with concrete and top with excavated soil;
• Attach 42, 8' fence panels; and
• lnstall two (2) gates for access.
Project consists of the repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels; the replacement of existing structures where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced, the construction and location of limited numbers of new, small structures; and the minor public alteration in the condition of land which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, and is included as "Utility repairs or minor upgrades" and "fencing and gates" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR§15300.4.