Line 235 Repair and Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victorville
- Document Title
- Line 235 Repair and Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to repair or replace existing sections of a 30-inch diameter natural gas pipeline. This will require excavating a trench measuring approximately 100 feet wide and up to 6 feet deep within the 50-foot right of way, then backfilling the trench after repairs are completed.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victo
15095 Amargosa Road, Bldg 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- San Bernardino
- State Highways
- Other Location Info
- ~13 mi. of existing pipeline right-of-way running generally northeast to southwest from Newberry Springs to Highway 247 in San Bernardino County, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality, pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15301, Existing Facilities, and Section 15302, replacement and reconstruction, for the maintenance of and minor alterations to an existing natural gas pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.