U.S Bureau of Reclamation Water Transfer to Sutter National Wildlife Refuge
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- U.S Bureau of Reclamation Water Transfer to Sutter National Wildlife Refuge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reclamation proposes to transfer up to 14,354 acre-feet of water to Sutter National Wildlife Refuge under Reclamation's Permit 12721, 12722, and 12723 by adding two points of rediversion.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-0100
Phone : (916) 319-9141
- Other Information
- Sutter National Wildlife Refuge.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Statutory exemption for temporay water transfers under Water Code Section 1729.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.