Carr Fire Reconstruction (Ea 02-4H820)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Carr Fire Reconstruction (Ea 02-4H820)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Large portions of Siskiyou County were devastated by the Klamathon Wildfire which damaged critical infrastructure along Interstate 5. Hazard tree removal and MBGR repair are the first orders of business. Drainage work is currently being assessed and repair and reconstruction plans are currently in process.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Declared Emergency
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Governor declared a STate of Emergency for Siskiyou County (July 5, 2018). A contract has been awarded through anEmergency Director's Order (7/20/2018) to implement emergency repairs within the area affected by fire.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.