UC San Diego- Grove Stormwater Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California San Diego
- Document Title
- UC San Diego- Grove Stormwater Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed Grove Stormwater Improvements project would include retrofitting a turf and hardscape area to collect and treat stormwater runoff from hardscape areas east of Mayer Hall located on the west campus. A low impact development storm water treatment area would be installed to filter pollutants from parking lot and road runoff, reduce and treat dry weather flows, and reduce the velocity and volume of runoff from the area. The project would also include stormwater pollution prevention outreach to the campus community through educational signs.
- Contact Information
University of California San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive Mail Code 0074
La Jolla, CA 92093-0074
Phone : (858) 534-4464
- La Jolla
- San Diego
- Cross Streets
- North of Scholars Drive, West of Gilman Drive, and Mayer Hall.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Based on the above project description, the Grove Stormwater Improvement project is classified as exempt from the provisions of CEQA under Section 15304 Minor Alterations to Land. The minor alterations to land would occur for the retrofit of ornamental turf areas with storm water treatment systems. In addition, none of the exceptions to the exemption apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.