Brdge Maintenance in Siskiyou County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Brdge Maintenance in Siskiyou County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is proposing a state-only funded project to rehabilitate eight bridges and their adjacent approach/department pavements to extend useful life of these structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- State Highways
- 5, 96
- Other Information
- Post Mile: 2.09, R18.71, R19.85, R22.62, R27.18, R39.27, 61.14.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.