Humbug Valley Debris Area (LSA # 1600-2018-0054-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Humbug Valley Debris Area (LSA # 1600-2018-0054-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0054-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Pacific Gas and Electric Company. The proposed project involves the excavation, removal, and disposal of approximately 383 cubic yards of lead and Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH) impacted soil and debris from within the intermittent streambed and adjacent upland areas. The excavation will be to depths ranging from 0.5 feet below ground surface (ft-bgs) to 2.5 ft-bgs. Approximately 17 cubic yards (but no more than 25 cubic yards) of the debris area with excavation depths within the intermittent stream ranging from 1 to 1.75 ft-bgs. Excavated soil and debris will be placed into bins with locking covers and transported to an approved off site facility for disposal. Excavated areas within the intermittent streambed will be backfilled with imported gravel to return the bed to original surface complexity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
- 40.149694°'"N 121.245468°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the excavation and removal of approximately 383 cubic yards of lead and PAH impacted soil where the site will be backfilled and recontoured following excavation. Project activities do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.