Maintenance of Carolinda and Tall Pine Bridges over Miners Ravine
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Maintenance of Carolinda and Tall Pine Bridges over Miners Ravine
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the removal of concrete debris/shotcrete, invasive species and accumulated sediment that is constricting the flow of Miners Ravine. In locations where concrete and shotcrete will be removed, natural rock and riparian vegetation will be replaced.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-8444
- 34°45'13.59N"N 121°10'52.19W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302(2) and 15305 Class (5)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to the removal and replacement of broken concrete with natural rock, sediment removal to restore the flow capacity of the channel, and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.