Parks and Recreation, Department of
(California Department of Parks and Recreation)
Resident #2 Fence Project
NOE - Notice of Exemption
Replace the inadequate fencing around residence #2 at Clear Lake State to provide a secure fenced area for state park employees residing in the residence. Work will:
- Remove existing T-Post and 4' hog wire fence materials and, in the same alignment.
- Use post hole auger to widen existing T-post into 2' deep x 6' post holes;
- Install 46, 4x4x10 pressure treated post, backfill holes with concrete and top with excavated soil;
- Attach 42. 8' fence panels; and
- Install two (2) gates for access.
Project consists of the repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels; the replacement of existing structures where the new structure will be located on the same sites as the structures replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced; the construction and located limited numbers of new, small structures; and the minor public alteration in the condition of land which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, and is included as "Utility repairs or minor upgrades" and "fencing and gates" in the Department of Parks and Rec list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR 15300.4