Moody Creek lnstream Habitat Enhancement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0538-R1) Zone.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Moody Creek lnstream Habitat Enhancement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0538-R1) Zone.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0538-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Eel River Watershed Improvement Group.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1455 Sandy Prairie Court, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 725-1027
- 39.95945°'"N 123.87778°'"W
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located in Mendocino County on Moody Creek, starting approximately 200 feet upstream of the confluence of Moody Creek and Indian Creek.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018092067_1066_2019_0538_R1_NOD PDF 308 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.