Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0426-R1 Bioengineering and Large Wood Installation - Redwood Creek Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0426-R1 Bioengineering and Large Wood Installation - Redwood Creek Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to installing instream habitat features at 11 locations including 59 pieces of large wood and 120 cubic yards of 2 to 3 ton boulders and 40 cubic yards of 0.5 ton boulders at 11 locations along a 2,000 foot section of Redwood Creek. Native riparian plants and trees will be planted consisting of three red alders, three red osier dogwoods, two Oregon ash, three California man root, three California blackberry, and 7.5 pounds of mixed native grass seed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
1455 Sandy Prairie Ct, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 499-1101
- 40.1077°'"N 123.8980°'"W
- Cross Streets
- Located at Redwood Creek, in the County of Humboldt, State of California
- Other Location Info
- 40.1062° north latitude, -123.9017°west longitude at the upstream end.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW, as Lead Agency, has made the final EIR with comments and responses and record of project approval, or the Negative Declaration, available to the General Public at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018092067 PDF 672 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.