Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0349-R1 Redwood Creek Large Woody lnstream Enhancement Project.
6 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Department of (Sacramento) (Department of Fish and Wildlife, Headquarters)
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0349-R1 Redwood Creek Large Woody lnstream Enhancement Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Document Description
- The project is limited to installing instream habitat features at 73 locations including 205 pieces of large wood/root wads along 15,365 feet of Redwood Creek and South Fork Redwood Creek combined. The project will include planting of 600 native riparian plants and trees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
1455 Sandy Prairie Ct, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 499-1101
- 39.7676°'"N 123.7622°'"W
- Other Location Info
- Located at Redwood Creek and South Fork Redwood Creek, in the County of Mendocino, State of California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- CDFW, as Lead Agency, has made the final EIR with comments and responses and record of project approval, or the Negative Declaration, available to the General Public at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018092067 PDF 1001 K