Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0342-R1 Scott River Habitat Enhancement and Restoration Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0342-R1 Scott River Habitat Enhancement and Restoration Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- This project is limited to restoring floodplain function and creating off channel rearing habitat for juvenile coho salmon. The project will enhance 0.5 acre of floodplain habitat, with the installation of log structures to reduce flow velocities, provide cover habitat, and wood recruitment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
1455 Sandy Prairie Ct, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 725-1058
- Other Location Info
- Located at Scott River, in the County of Siskiyou, State of California: 41.96108º north latitude, 122.82465º west longitude.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW, as Lead Agency, has made the final EIR with comments and responses and record of project approval, or the Negative Declaration, available to the General Public at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018092067_1600-2020-0342-R1_P1810522_ScottRiver_Signed PDF 126 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.