The city of Marina, in cooperation with Caltrans District 5, proposes to provide improvements to Imjin Parkway from Reservation Road west to Imjin Rd. The project would accommodate anticipated multimodal transportation increases by improving capacity for all travel modes: transit access and throughout; provide designated facilities separated from the vehicular traffic for pedestrians and bicycles; provide one additional vehicular travel lane, improve intersection capacity (roundabouts). The existing two-lane roadway with Class II bikeways would be widened to a four-lane facility with a raised landscaped median separating the two directions of traffic, and Class II bikeways in both directions.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.