Tentative Parcel Map T17-043 to divide a 5.4+/- acre parcel into two parcels of 2.3+/- acres and 3.1 +/- acres in size.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tuolumne County
- Document Title
- Tentative Parcel Map T17-043 to divide a 5.4+/- acre parcel into two parcels of 2.3+/- acres and 3.1 +/- acres in size.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project siteis zoned RE-2 (Residential Estate, Two Acre Minimum) and O under Title 17 of the Tuolumne County Ordinance Code.
- Contact Information
2 South Green Street
Sonora, CA 95370
Phone : (209) 533-5909
- Cross Streets
- 19401 Rawhide Rd, French Flat Rd and Rawhide Rd
- Parcel #
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- County of Tuolumne
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.