General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - W 27139
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - W 27139
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning August 23, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for use and maintenance of an existing raised beach area with rock retaining wall and shade umbrella, concrete and rock stairway, water pipeline, and riprap backline and the construction, use, and maintenance of an aluminum gangway with railing, a floating walkway, and boat dock.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Bernardino
- Colorado River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of 10 years General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above a categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.