Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 8732.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 8732.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination, effective December 6, 2017, of Lease No. 8732.1, a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use; authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning December 7, 2017, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered single-berth floating boat dock with boat lift, gangway, three pilings, and bank protection previously authorized by the Commission, and the use and maintenance of an existing boat dock cover not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Sovereign land in the Sacramento River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of 10 years General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above a categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.