General Lease - Commercial Use - PRC 6168.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Commercial Use - PRC 6168.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use beginning January 1, 2017 for a term of 15 years, for the continued use, maintenance, and operation of an existing commercial marina, known as Lakeville Marina, consisting of three existing uncovered floating boat docks, walkways, gangways, a boat launch ramp, recreation area, and a utility shed previously authorized by the Comission and use and maintenance of an artificially filled area, storage shed, parking area, and portions of a clubhouse an second storage shed not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Sovereign land in the Petaluma River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 15-year General Lease- Commercial Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environmental due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.