Rowdy Creek Road Culvert Upgrade MP 2.29 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0417-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Rowdy Creek Road Culvert Upgrade MP 2.29 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0417-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one (1) encroachment. It removes one undersized culvert, and replaces it with an appropriately sized and placed culvert.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5827
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces one undersized culvert with an appropriately sized and placed culvert. There would be no significant adverse impacts on endangered, rate or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project would not constitute an expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.