Installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Station by Pasha Automotive Services at Nation City Marine Terminal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Station by Pasha Automotive Services at Nation City Marine Terminal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would involve the installation of electric vehicle charging stations in the city of National City, CA. The proposed project would involve installation, maintenance, repair, replacement, and inspection of electric vehicle charging stations and facilities, including striping and signage, utility infrastructure, and trenching for conduit.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 419-1200
- National City
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is determined to be Categorically Exempt pursuant to CEQA Guidelines 15301, 15302, 15303, and/or 15304 and Sections 3.a(6) and (7), 3.b., 3.c.,and/or 3.d(7) of the District's Guidelines for Compliance with CEQA because the proposed project involves installation of electric vehicle charging stations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.