Schneider Dock Maintenance Dedging Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Schneider Dock Maintenance Dedging Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to conduct maintenance dredging at the Schneider Dock to maintain depth for vessel access. The project would include maintenance dredging of up to 10,000 cy through a 10-year permit period not to exceed 5000 cy in any year. Maintenance dredging will maintain the design depth of -35 Mean lower low water with a max over dredge of two feet.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves maintenance dredging where the spil is deposited in a spoil area authorized by all applicable state and federal agencies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.