Issuance of Right of Entry Permit to MMWD for Lagunitas Creek Winter Habitat and Floodplain Enhancement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Right of Entry Permit to MMWD for Lagunitas Creek Winter Habitat and Floodplain Enhancement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue Right of Entry Permit to Marin Municipal Water District for access at Samuel P. Taylor State Park for construction of their Lagunitas Creek Winter Habitat and Floodplain Enhancement Project. All work conducted in association with the Right of Entry Permit will comply with all State and Federal environmental laws, including but not limited to the Endangered Species Act, CEQA, and Section 5024 of the Public Resources Code.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 769-5652 x 208
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in land use limitations that will not result in any changes in land use or density, and is included as "issuance of temporary use permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.