Rancho San Francisco Lease Abandonment (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0175-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Rancho San Francisco Lease Abandonment (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0175-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0175-R5, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to CA Resources Production Corporation. The project will remove the abandoned pipeline and associated infrastructure at 14 locations within Potrero and Long Canyon. The project will remove the T-bars, which holds the pipes above ground including the concrete foundation, and other support structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (310) 521-9554
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- CEQA does not apply to any project consisting of the inspection, maintenance, repair, restoration, reconditioning, relocation, replacement, or removal of an existing hazardous or volatile liquid pipeline or any valve, flange, meter, or other piece of equipment that is directyle attached to the pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.