Lease renewal and Expansion of Office Space
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Industrial Relations, Department of (California Department of Industrial Relations)
- Document Title
- Lease renewal and Expansion of Office Space
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Division of Labor Standards Enforcements (DLSE) seeks to renew it's current as well as leasing and acquiring the adjacent available office space due to growth. Office will remain at its current address but will lease an additional 3436 SF to expedite our service to the public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Industrial Relations
1515 Clay Street Suite 1306
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0925
- Other Location Info
- 2031 Howe Avenue Sac CA 95825
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the interior tenant improvements in an existing office building and will be used for normal administrative office uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.