Berry Cononiah Vineyards Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0385-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Berry Cononiah Vineyards Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0385-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes one encroachment diverting water from Mill Creek with bank stabilization. Water is diverted under a riparian claim of use and the bank will stabilized using no polluting materials and revegetated with native vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted in a manner to protect water quality and free flowing condition in the Dooley Creek. No mature or scenic trees will be removed. There would be no significant adverse impacts on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project, sire that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection the effects of past projects, the effects of the other current projects, and the effects of probably future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.