Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install electric vehicle charging stations at Henry W. Coe State Park and San Juan Bautista State Historic Park to provide charging capabilities for state park electric fleet vehicles. At Henry W. Coe State Park, a fully self-contained Electrical Vehicle Charging Station (EVCS) will be located in a gated area in front of the Tin Barn/Maintenance shop. At San Juan Bautista State Historic Park, work will: -Excavate a total of 24" deep x 18" wide x 50' long trenches to install new electrical conduit to accommodate electricity needs while utilizing the existing electrical load center; -Excavate a 24" long x 24" wide x 24" deep section of asphalt, install necessary conduit and pedestal; -Backfill with sand and compact and pour concrete to create an 18' wide x 9' long parking spot for electrical vehicles; and -Excavate three (3) 12" long x 12" wide x 24" deep holes to install three (3) bollards to protect the charging pedestal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation Monterey District
2211 Garden Road P.O. Box 942896
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3&4; 15303; 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited number of new, small facilities or structures and minor public alterations in the condition of land, and/or vegetation, which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.