West Cotati Creek Bank Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sonoma Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- West Cotati Creek Bank Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to stabilize a 68 foot long section of steep stream bank that is currently eroding and contributing sediment into an unnamed creek in Cotati, CA. This will be accomplished by removing the current ineffective rock revetment, laying back the bank with a small excavator, and installing a willow wall.
- Contact Information
Sonoma Resource Conservation District
1221 Farmers Lane Suite F
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Phone : (707) 569-1448
- Other Location Info
- 102 Cervantes Court in Cotati
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is under 5 acres and will stabilize an eroding stream bank and reduce sediment input into an unnamed creek using only bioengineering techniques. No special status species are known to occur in or adjacent to the project area. This project, therefore, falls under the small habitat restoration projects categorical exemption 15333.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.