Carr Fire Reconstruction (EA 02-4H870)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Carr Fire Reconstruction (EA 02-4H870)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Large portions of Shasta and Trinity county were devastated by the Carr Wildfire which damaged critical infrastructure. Hazard tree removal and MBGR repair are the first orders of business. Drainage work is currently being assessed and repair and reconstruction plans are currently in process.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Shasta Trinity
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Declared Emergency
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Governor declared a State of Emergency for Shasta County (June 26 2017). A federal emergency declaration for the Carr Fire was signed by the President on July 28 2018. A contract has been awarded through and Emergency Director's Order (8/1/2018) to implement emergency repairs within the area affected by fire.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.