Tributaries to Gregory Creek; Johnson Canyon Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Tributaries to Gregory Creek; Johnson Canyon Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will include the regrading of 25' of incised channel to enhance floodplain interaction and the rerouting of the channel away from a constructed roadside ditch and across Billy Mack Rd and allow water to naturally infiltrate into the restored area at Site J. There will be approximately 4 cubic yards of native soil temporarily disturbed by this effort. A low water crossing will be installed across Billy Mack Rd to direct the water from the ephemeral channel. Approx. 3.5 cubic yards of rip/rap material will be utilized to create the low water crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- 39.33271°'"N 120.29079°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves habitat restoration for water quality enhancement. the project is less than 5 acres in size and there will be no significant adverse impacts on special status species or their habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.